Olympus 50mm f/2.0 Telephoto Macro ED Lens for Olympus Digital SLR Cameras by Olympus
Description of Olympus 50mm f/2.0 Telephoto Macro ED Lens for Olympus...
T.A.B. - Cameras are delighted to offer the fantastic Olympus 50mm f/2.0 Telephoto Macro ED Lens for Olympus Digital SLR Cameras.
With so many on offer today, it is wise to have a make you can recognise. The Olympus 50mm f/2.0 Telephoto Macro ED Lens for Olympus Digital SLR Cameras is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this price, the Olympus 50mm f/2.0 Telephoto Macro ED Lens for Olympus Digital SLR Cameras is widely respected and is always a regular choice for most people. Olympus have added some great touches and this equals great value for money.
One of the brightest Zuiko digital lenses is the Olympus 50mm f/2.0 medium macro lens. Offering an equivalent to 100mm on a 35mm camera, the lens boasts a maximum magnification ratio of 0.52x along with a minimum focusing distance of 9.45 inches, letting you get nice and close to your subject. The extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass element, meanwhile, reduces chromatic aberrations to deliver superior image quality with high resolution and good contrast. Add an EX-25 extension tube and you can focus to approximately 1x, equivalent to 2x on a 35mm camera. All Olympus lenses carry a one-year warranty.
- Focal length: 50mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.0
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 10 groups, including 1 ED glass element
- Angle of view: 24 degrees
- Closest focusing distance: 9.45 inches
- Maximum image magnification: 0.52x
- Minimum field size: 33.3 x 25mm
- Number of blades: 7
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Filter size: 52mm
- Tele converter: EC-14
- Extension tube: EX-25
- Lens hood: LH-55
- Lens cap: LC-52
- Lens case: LSC-0814
- Dimensions: 2.8 inches in diameter and 2.4 inches long
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
Key Product Details
- Feature1: Designed to capitalize on the design advantages of the OLYMPUS Four Thirds System
- Feature2: Large f/2.0 aperture, with minimum weight and bulk
- Feature3: 50mm range -- equivalent to 100mm in conventional 35mm photography
- Feature4: For use with the OLYMPUS E-1 and other Four Thirds Series Digital SLR Cameras, as specified